You want to have a tight and lifted butt? Here is how you can achieve it.
The butt consists of three main muscles that work together in order to help us move our upper legs in all directions. Those mucles are: gluteus minimus, gluteus medius and gluteus maximus.
Amanda says that every time we take a step, we are using our glute muscles. We have glutes to allow us to move, run and squat.
We all know that walking is great exercise. If you are walking outside, and for maximum impact, tackle some hills, on the other hand if you are on a treadmill, use the incline. While walking, make sure you keep your back from hinging forward.
When Amanda was a teenager, she was skinny and had only 44 kilograms. She wanted to improve her physique, so she changed her usual diet with more healthy one, and she began strenuous exercise. Nowadays, thousands of girls around the world consider her as a fitness idol.
Here are the best 6 exercises for tighten and butt lifting that she suggest for you:
1. Squat Side Kick- 25 reps
2. Glute Bridge – 25 reps
3. Pulse Squats -25 reps
4. Clamshells Exercise – 25 reps
5. Clamshells Hight Exercise – 25 reps
6. Donkey Kicks Exercise – 25 reps
Latest posts by Family Health Freedom Network (see all)
- Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of people Make It - November 24, 2016
- Never Wake Up Groggy Or Tired Again! Scientists Find This Is the Best Time To Fall Asleep - November 24, 2016
- How To Gain Weight When Dealing With Hyperthyroidism - November 24, 2016