This article was originally published by Idealist 4 Ever.
For many of us, our eyes go bad after some time. It becomes harder to see close to your face or further away. Sometimes we can’t really see either anymore.
Wearing glasses or contacts usually helps, but is there a way to repair your vision? Definitely! Here’s how:
- Make sure you give your eyes a rest for 3 hours a day.
- Do the 16 simple exercises you see on the chart below to improve your vision and strengthen your eyes. All you have to do is follow the lines in the picture below with your eyes.
- Spend some time not wearing glasses every day.
- Massage your eyes very gently several times a day.
- Try not to look at computer screens more than you have to.
- Spend time in nature looking at the things we’re really supposed to.
- Gently press warm, damp cloths against your eyes for a half hour every day.
- Drink carrot juice every day.
- If this is your first time trying this exercise, it helps to focus on an item and stare at it for a while. Your mind will absorb the meaning of the symbol. Your eyes may water and want to close a little bit. This means they’re relaxed.
This article was republished with permission from Idealist 4 Ever. You can find the original post here.
Publishing at Family Health Freedom Network
Family Health Freedom Network, LLC was founded on November 1, 2013. It is our mission to provide alternative health information to an ever growing audience and uncover health related dangers caused by commonly used products. We are employing writers who are conducting excellent research and using their knowledge and information to compose excellent articles for our audience.
Latest posts by Family Health Freedom Network (see all)
- Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of people Make It - November 24, 2016
- Never Wake Up Groggy Or Tired Again! Scientists Find This Is the Best Time To Fall Asleep - November 24, 2016
- How To Gain Weight When Dealing With Hyperthyroidism - November 24, 2016