There exist a lot of expensive tooth whitener, but not all of them working fine. Apple cider vinegar is an amazing natural product which can be used for numerous things, and it’s also a great teeth whitener. Made from fermented apples, it is rich in pectins, healthy enzymes and essential minerals. It can remove stains, whiten the teeth and eliminate all bacteria in the oral cavity.
WHAT MAKES APPLE CIDER VINEGAR GOOD FOR TEETH WHITENING?
Apple cider vinegar acts as a powerful cleansing agent with a very mild action. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums.
HOW TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR TEETH WHITENING?
Dilute apple cider vinegar with water ( half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar solution to a cup of water) and gargle in the morning. Brush as usual after you gargle. Do this regularly to get rid of stains on teeth and whiten them.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE USING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Make sure to shake the bottle before use as the essential compounds are present at the bottom of the bottle.
- Remember to dilute the solution with water before using as it is acidic in nature and may harm your teeth if used in the undiluted form.
- Avoid using excess vinegar, not more than once a day, on your teeth as it may weaken the enamel.
Publishing at Family Health Freedom Network
Family Health Freedom Network, LLC was founded on November 1, 2013. It is our mission to provide alternative health information to an ever growing audience and uncover health related dangers caused by commonly used products. We are employing writers who are conducting excellent research and using their knowledge and information to compose excellent articles for our audience.
Latest posts by Family Health Freedom Network (see all)
- Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of people Make It - November 24, 2016
- Never Wake Up Groggy Or Tired Again! Scientists Find This Is the Best Time To Fall Asleep - November 24, 2016
- How To Gain Weight When Dealing With Hyperthyroidism - November 24, 2016