Ah syrup… you’re so delicious. Especially when dolloped onto a stack of pancakes with some bacon…Too bad that that breakfast is just about the least healthy thing imaginable – especially if you’re trying to lose fat in the morning…But don’t blame the syrup! Sure, syrup is sugary in most cases but if you change the recipe it can actually become an amazing weight loss aid!
Read on and we’ll look at an awesome recipe for syrup that you can lose to reduce stomach fat, improve brain function and even heighten your senses. Wow!
To make this syrup you will need:
- 125 grams of horseradish
- 3 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Note: this recipe will keep just fine, so if you want to increase the quantities you can make as much as you need.
- Now what you’re going to do is to take the horseradish and put it in a blender. This will turn it into a nice paste – alternatively you can also use horseradish sauce that has already been blended.
- Either way, you’re also going to add in the lemon juice and the honey when you blend. The honey is what will give it its syrupy consistency and flavor.
- Once it’s all blended, stick it in a syrup jar and enjoy!
The great thing about this mixture is that it tastes great. Of course the honey makes sweet and sticky but meanwhile you also get the sharp kick of the horseradish. It’s a bit of a juxtaposition but it really does keep you coming back for more.
Note: you can also use this recipe to spread on toast or enjoy in a number of other ways. Just avoid that massive stack of pancakes as they somewhat defeat the purpose of trying to eat a healthy meal!
The Amazing Health Benefits
To enjoy this mixture, you’re going to eat just one tablespoon twice a day before your meals. Consume it for three weeks, then take a break for a few days as though you were cycling a supplement.So why’s it so good for you? Well for starters, honey is an excellent source of energy.
It’s high in sugar but that sugar is a combination of fructose and sucrose that gives you a combine short-term and long-term energy boost. This wakes you up and it gives you a real kick up the backside if you’re feeling low.
The horseradish meanwhile provides you with a rich source of vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B1, iron, calcium, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, magnesium and phosphorous. It’s also known to help boost your metabolism (which lemon also does) and this way it will accelerate your fat burning.
Because this mixture offers that long-term energy high, it’s a great way to prevent cravings and to keep yourself functioning without snacks. You can use this as something of a meal replacement but don’t go crazy – make sure you are still getting a balanced diet and all the nutrition that you need.
Latest posts by Family Health Freedom Network (see all)
- Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of people Make It - November 24, 2016
- Never Wake Up Groggy Or Tired Again! Scientists Find This Is the Best Time To Fall Asleep - November 24, 2016
- How To Gain Weight When Dealing With Hyperthyroidism - November 24, 2016